0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 43 years

I am a 38 years old male. I had average hair on the head. But from few months they start to fall at a very fast rate. Also, they have become very thin. When my hair is wet I can see my scalp. Should some vitamins will do or I have to take some treatment?

Asked for Male, 32 years

I have developed mouth ulcer recently. I am having rashes on some areas and sometimes eye inflation. I am very conscious about my looks. Please recommend something?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I am having a reduced range of motion in my left leg. There is little pain in my left knee and sometimes redness around it, which cause me to scratch it. Should I take Vitamin D month long or some lab tests? Kindly guide me.

Asked for Female, 70 years

For the last 9-10 days, my grandmother is very ill. She has loss of appetite and her thirst has increased a lot. She has mental confusion and memory loss problem. She is 65 years old. Can someone give me any advice regarding this? plz!

Asked for Male, 39 years

I have started going to a gym and get my stamina since I was feeling that when climbing up the stairs fast my heart was racing a lot. The thing is that today after some training i started to have jaw pain and yesterday felt some hand pain as well. The jaw pain continues for a couple of minutes after training. I'm scared that all of this may be angina. Can you give me your insight?

Asked for Male, 48 years

I had gallbladder operation 5 months ago. My stomach never bothers me but I have the worst chest pain when I eat. It doesn't even feel like indigestion. Is this normal or not? Please suggest me.

Asked for Female, 45 years

My wife age 40 has facial allergies. There are very tiny invisible holes in her cheeks area which get red and swollen a bit. Her lips also get red and swollen. We tried medications and creams but her condition has not improved. Any recommendation?

Asked for Male, 33 years

A few days back I had unhealthy food and later that night I had severe stomach pain plus cramping. After the medication is subsidized but now I am always fearful of eating outside food. Can I eat outside meals and What precautions should I take?

Asked for Female, 30 years

My veins in right leg appears bulging and dark in color. I also have achy and heavy feeling in this leg. When I stand up from sitting i often feel shooting pain. What treatment do you suggest for a female for this condition?

Asked for Female, 27 years

I took Vitamin D deficiency medicine. Now I did the test and it showed vitamin d toxicity. The value is 107.52. What should I do to lower it?

Asked for Female, 38 years

I am 33 years old and mother of two boys. I had both my babies delivered through C-Section. Now I have cervical pain and L4 L5 degeneration. I also feel stiffness in one leg. What test should I take and visit the doctor?

Asked for Male, 41 years

Recently I had an upset stomach. After medication, it got better. But now I am having a sudden onset of belching and burping and feelings of air/gas rising up to chest especially after a meal. Please suggest.

Asked for Female, 42 years

I had a hip replacement operation two weeks ago. I have no pain all day. But as I get in bed my legs and feet start to kill me. Any advice?

Asked for Female, 48 years

I am a female 43 years old. I am having irregular periods and feel tired almost all the time. I also have trouble sleeping. Sometimes I get moody too. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 41 years

I am a sugar patient and use insulin. Facial hair started to appear and my cycles got prolonged. What is it? Please help.

Asked for Female, 9 years

I have a 4 years old daughter. A few days back I pulled her arm while she was running around. I think this dislocated her shoulder Should I take her for X-rays? Won't they be harmful to a child at her age? If not then please guide me what to do.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My son age 10 months could not sit down with out back and side support and also not stand on legs and doors..and joints make noise..what may be problem?? Also constipation problem and head size small and week body

Asked for Male, 72 years

I am a senior. I am having a dim vision and extreme difficulty seeing at night. Occasionally I see a halo around bright lights and two vision of a single thing. What test should I take to know what it is before visiting a doctor?

Asked for Female, 32 years

My doctor advised me primolut N for two weeks and three times a day. I am halfway through the medication course and now I have started losing hair. The hair fall is increasing every day. Should I stop taking it?

Asked for Male, 28 years

I had my armpit hair pulled. Now there is a collection of puss and it hurts when I move my arm. I have been like this for more than a week. Please suggest what would be better cream or oral medication?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment